Our HSE Policy
Our Human, Safety, and the Environment Policy
At Eagle’s Height, we emphasize the health, security, and safety of employees of every function on our premises and project sites. Our HSE Policy is in line with relevant legal injunctions, and industry standards. HSE for us is not just a policy on paper, but is a responsibility to Stakeholders, Clients, Employees and our mutual global environment. We ensure the following are done at all of our project sites and offices:
In designing our projects, we ensure our plans provide corporate sustainability; risk mitigations; sound HSE; effective environmental safety through EIAs; occupational health safety, and a sound quality management.
1) We delineate and define action plan on EIA, with compliance conditions;
2) Interface Project determinants to Risks & Opportunities;
3) Accomplish Project Risk Assessment (PRA) exercise and align mitigation program;
4) Delineate HSE Implementation Plan;
5) Conduct Workshop/Training to project teams and appraise acceptable performance indicators;
6) Collate Emergency Management Plan (EMP)
HSE Project Implementation
At project implementation phase, we ensure the following:
1) Align clear management values to all our projects;
2) Conduct performance protocols as checklists to the project site;
3) Conduct HSE system Inspection/Audits/Safety audits/Competitions/Awareness programs;
4) Conduct Incident/Accident investigation & establish Corrective Action/Preventive action;
5) Review Safe Work Method through Job Safety Analysis/Job Hazard Analysis/Job Exposure Analysis;
6) Facilitate Offsite Emergency plan/Mock drills/ Fire Safety Management System;
Preside over implementation of HSE including Environmental Management;
The success of a project requires knowledge, skills, teamwork, dedication and leadership. These attributes are directly related to the people that are involved in a project.
During the course of a project, we make sure every individual’s knowledge and skills and his/her team’s skills are tested. We work to continue upgrade of the skills to keep up with changing times.
By engaging in the above steps, we create clear direction, efficiency, timely response, and quality outcomes at all our project sites.