Since you probably don’t have millions of Naira sitting on your laps or in your bank account, and you have decided that having a home or other property is a sensible thing to do, or you wish to free-up cash trapped in your current property, a mortgage is your preferred solution.
There are complexities, to the general public who are non-real estate professionals, with the mortgage transactions in the country. What must you have to secure a mortgage from a public or private lender? What are the ways and means of ensuring that you qualify?
Eagle’s Height’s Mortgage Intermediation Services can help you access cost-friendly mortgage to either build a fresh home, buy a home, renovate existing home, free-up trapped cash in your home, or engage in large real estate development. Talk to us today.
Our mortgage intermediary experts assist you to brokers all your mortgage needs, be you a family, an individual, or a corporate.
As the markets for mortgages must, perforce, expand in Nigeria as a result of the declining of stock of decent housing for the ever-growing population of the country, the needs for our expert services cannot be overemphasized.
Our mortgage intermediary experts were trained and mentored to provide a funding solution to your mortgage needs, using the instruments of the Federal Mortgage Bank, Primary Mortgage Institutions, Real Estate-inclined Commercial Bank or a private lender that will be willing to make a specific loan for the acquisition, construction, renovation, freeing of cash-flow on existing assets, etc.
Functions of our mortgage intermediary experts include the following:
• National Mortgage Banking Institution: intermediate and facilitate the process between the individual, and business with the national mortgage lender
• Retail mortgage banking: dealing directly with the client-applicant and source for willing and able retail mortgage bank that will write the loan on terms amenable to the economics of our clients.
• Education: provide offline and online platforms where clients and interested general public may access valuable information on how to access mortgage.
• Private Lending: providing wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals and families with regards the financing of viable mortgages.
Our mortgage intermediation experts serve further as follows:
• Assess borrower’s financial and real estate circumstances using mortgage data forms and oral interview; the assessment may include credit history of client, and affordability through the verification of appropriate documents.
• Assess the market to source for a mortgage product that fits the client’s needs by the making of mortgage proposal, presentation and recommendations.
• Apply to the most viable lender, obtaining pre-approval agreement which details terms and conditions of the mortgage.
• Gather all required documents demanded by the terms of the mortgage agreement, and doing a standard quality verification on them to ensure they are valid, and appropriate.
• Complete the lender application form with the Client, using the gathered information on the documents submitted by the client.
• Gather, and explain appropriate legal disclosures as demanded by the terms of the mortgage to the Client.
• Submit all material to the lender while upholding their duty by saving their clients as much money as possible by offering best advice for the client’s circumstances.